Wednesday, September 10, 2008

With These Hands

With These Hands is a song title I came up with yesterday while just sitting around here at work, don't know why but it popped in my head and I thought, thats a cool song title. So far thats all I've got is just a title, no lyrics yet but I do have a couple of ideas for the lyrics. Talked to Nate about it last night at the practice for the night of worship and who knows it might take off. Got home and pulled the bass out, it hasn't been out from under the bed in well over a month, and looked at it and it is in desperate need of some new strings. Tammy mentioned something about going to Sam Ash some weekend, I guess I'll be taking it along with me to get it all fixed up. Speaking of that I might as well take the Jackson too, it needs a little tune up so to speak. I dig Sam Ash, she also mentioned something about going by the new stadium to check it out and hitting the spaghetti factory if its still open. And then of course Taylor chimed in with wanting to go to a mall for some odd reason. Maybe we will get the chance to do that this weekend.

0 comments: