Thursday, September 18, 2008

Randomness

Just a few random tidbits today.

We've been changing the appearance of the office here at work and there is a fellow who comes in to build walls and other general constructions things and I found out the other day he likes to not only talk to himself but what he is building as well. Case in point Monday he was hanging up some drywall by my desk and when he brought it in it was just a tad big at the top and of course after calling himself a few choice names and such he decided to try something different. He started at the top and the bottom was off just a bit so he got a 2" X 4" and started knocking it in place. It worked well and as he was doing this he started talking to the drywall. I'm not kidding he was working away saying stuff like "you like that don't you" I had to turn away from my laughter. He's a cool dude but sometimes I wonder if he's all there if you know what I mean.

Does God really not like it when I don't forward these e-mails I get that say "if you don't forward this you are denying God." I don't really think that my place in heaven rests on whether or not I forward e-mails, at least I've never read anything like that in the bible.

No worship team practice for me tonight, its gonna be a stripped down version this weekend so I have a free evening, well almost it is meet the teacher night at the elementary.

I hope, but I know its not, that last night was the last time I have to mow for the year.

Still waiting for someone to step up and take the dog. Layla is cool but with everything going on she doesn't get the attention she needs. If you know anyone send'em my way.

0 comments: