Thursday, September 25, 2008

I thought it was fall

As most of you know I'm a fan of all 4 seasons of weather and I am glad that we have entered into another season, fall. Having said that though I am wondering where it really is, its hidden behind a facade of summer right now. I know that alot of people are probably enjoying the temps still being in the 80's with lots of sun and no rain but I'm ready for temps in the 50's and 60's with rainy days and the like. Plus it also means chilli for supper maybe even some potato soup and all those fall type foods. Now I know you can eat those things anytime but when its 90 degrees outside, a big bowl of hot chilli just doesn't appeal to me, its something that needs to have cooler temps with it, and a peanut butter sandwich. And just think with it being fall that means that winter is coming, blizzard, blizzard, blizzard. If your thinking Dairy Queen on that last statement, go ahead and bring me a cookie dough one.

A couple of quick notes to, if you can say a little prayer for Taylor today. She has cheerleader tryouts tonight and I know she'll be a little nervous, ok she'll be nervous alot. So if you can pray for her nerves to be calm that would be too cool. And also Tyson as well because one of his rats died yesterday so he's kind of bumming right now. Thanks to all for the prayers in advance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our prayers are with both (((Tyson))) in his time of sadness and (((Taylor))) for her nerves. I know as long as she does her best we are all proud of her no matter what the outcome.Mamma & Pappa love you both very much.
Mamma

Sue said...

Sorry to hear about Tyson's "pet".

How did Taylor do?