Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday stuff

Well its Tuesday but why does it feel like a Monday. Don't want to be here at work today, there is alot of tension in the air here and I have a feeling that will soon be cut in a few hours and I don't know how to feel. There is one in the area who is shall we say a bit of a troublemaker so to speak but doesn't think that they are. All of us in the area get along pretty well but there is one who seems to cause friction at least once a week if not more. That could all be ending today. I don't know if I should be happy because it will make this area easier to come into daily or if I should be bummed because someone might be losing a job. I just don't know. All I know is I want to be at home in bed right now.

1 comments:

Sue said...

Is it a full moon??????
Where I work was one of the MOST STRESSFUL days we have had in quite a while! Heads may be rolling...