Monday, September 22, 2008

Night of Worship

If you weren't there last night, where were you? No seriously that was the first event like that I've participated in and that was alot of fun and it was a great night of worship. All those involved really seemed to bring it last night. I haven't got to hear Tonya sing a whole lot but she really brought it, something I found cool was during her song I looked out and in one of the doorways I saw these little eyes peeking in, it was Sidney and you could just see that look in her eyes that was saying "thats my mom", I thought that was cool. The two Hardacre sisters both have incredible voices and they really hit it last night. The team that Debi led knocked it out as well and so did Dave. We on the worship team didn't do too bad either. I think people are really digging "Let God Arise". I was kind of worried about busting into "How Awesome Is The Lord Most High" with a couple of people at the altar but I think everyone else sure was ready for it judging by the response of the crowd. I thought it was cool how many people stuck around for "Mighty To Save" which was the song we were going to play as people left but most stayed and really go into that one as well. That was alot of fun and I'm sure we'll do something like that again sometime soon. One last thing it was great to see the youth there hanging out with us. Those are my peeps.

2 comments:

Rick Brown said...

Derek

The music was awesome (even without the Eric Brown...LOL) last night. I could have stayed all night listening to the music and worshiping God.

Rick

Sue said...

Yes, wish I could have been there! Jim told me it was awesome and that I would have enjoyed it. He said he really did!