Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bonus day

Had a little bonus yesterday that was unexpected. Went over to the ray dee eye oh station to take over the board for the second half of the football game for Dan Lipps cause he had to be at work at 10 pm so I was running the board until the person who was supposed to do Solid Rock Friday Night came in. About 20 til 10 Ruby, who was to do the show, called and wasn't feeling well so I told her I'd cover for her and I had a little bonus time on the air. Haven't been over there for a few weeks and was not due to be back over there until next Friday night. Had some fun but was limited to what they had over there, but we survived and I enjoyed it.

But before I could go over there we had to run back into Muncie to correct something. I had stopped at Papa Murphys to get some pizza for everyone and got it ordered and the amount was $23.98 so I gave them the old debit card and got my stuff and went on my merry way. Got home to write down in the checkbook what all I had got and noticed that the reciept from Papa Murphys said $223.98, and I thought they were cheaper. Called in and we had to go back in to correct it so we did, I wasn't all grouchy or anything I knew that the lady that waited on me probably just hit one too many numbers so it was all good and we got it all fixed. Mental note to self, check reciept before leaving to make sure of total.

SRF song list for Friday:
Disciple - Game On
Casting Pearls - Weighted
Anberlin - A Whisper & A Clamor
Pillar - Frontline (for Tyson and his buddy Ian)
Alife Echoed - Party Girl (for Taylor)
Flyleaf - Perfect (for Jake in Greenville, OH)
Ilia - Portrait Of A Lying Heart
Falling Up - Hotel Aquarium
Bride - I Ain't Coming Down
Decyfer Down - No Longer
Red - Breathe Into Me
Hillsong United - Salvation Is Here

0 comments: