Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it Sunday yet?

Had worship team practice last night and all I can say is I can't wait until Sunday. It was alot of fun last night and we tweaked a few things and just had alot of fun. If we can pull it off like we did last night this weekend it's gonna be so cool. Who knows might even try doing some background singing. Only thing I'm nervous is about is we are doing one of my favorite songs and I have to do a little solo and I hope that my fingers work right.

To update yesterday, Taylor had her tryouts last night and is pretty confident that she did good. I got home and she showed me what all she did and I have to tell you I get a big kick out of watching her, she is pretty good. She will either find out today or tomorrow if she made it or not. There were 7 girls who originally were going to go out but 1 backed out and according to the coach only 5 will make it. Tyson is doing good and I think tonight we will bury Teddy out back with the other animals that have passed on.

I hope that I don't have to work this weekend, it would be nice to actually have a weekend again, its been awhile.

0 comments: