Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Exciting times coming

Every morning I get online and catch up on the blog readings, reading PK's, Bryan's, Jeff's, Marggy's, The Preacher's Wife, Abby's, and checking my brothers as well, no particular order just like seeing what is going on with all of these peoples. Then I normally start in on this one hoping to come up with something clever, funny, or thought provoking. After reading PK's today I am excited about what is going on at FFC. It is great to be a part of something big, something new, and most importantly something from God. I believe that God has big plans for us here at FFC and I kind of think that our dreams aren't big enough. Let's go BIG. "Its a big big house, with lots and lots of rooms, a big big table with lots and lots of food, a big big yard where we can play football, a big big house, its my Fathers house." A little Audio A for you. I don't think we can out dream God. Its gonna be fun watching God at work here and in our little neck of the woods.

Another blog I read daily is Perry Noble, thanks PK. I see alot of similarities in him and PK and I tell you if you don't like someone who lays it right on line with no punches and tells it like it is than its not the blog for you. But if you do like that kind of stuff check it out. Let's book a trip to Anderson SC next March for Unleashed. Any takers?

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Road trip!!

Derek Chalfant said...

My only question is drive or fly?