Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Isn't it cool to watch God move

I noticed this weekend how great it is to watch God move. Saturday I was at the interviews for James and Tonya Pinkerton, who I personnally think are going to fit right in here at FFC, and just watching and listening to them with their testimonies and their love for God and how everything has been leading to this point. Good people and I told Tammy I can see some road trips with James to ball games and golf and whatnot. Ran into them and PK at Arbys yesterday and had a good conversation with all 3. Sunday was cool as well starting with the "Marggy Music", fun stuff. One Way seems to get people going, the worship set was off the hook. I Want To Know You and Breathe were both cool but as I call it Sing (version 2) was just way cool and the salvation call afterwards which before hand was totally unplanned but God had other ideas.

Spent Friday night hanging out with Bly and the boys in Apologetix in New Castle. They put on a good show that was save for a few songs totally different from the one they did here. It was good to talk to them again and I think in the future we will be working together again sometime. If you missed them at FFC be sure and check them out when they are in the area again.

0 comments: