Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Found out something

The last few weeks have been busy and hectic around the Chalfant household with practices, meetings ,work,etc. I have found out something during this time and it has to stop. I have been doing a daily bible reading on the Deliberate People plan and have been on track until a few weeks ago, I'd miss a day and have to make it up the next and thought that won't happen again. Well it has all too often now like once or twice a week. I don't like it. When I was getting up early and spending time in God's word the day just seemed to go smoother, now the enemy is trying to make it hard for me to do my daily readings. I keep getting up later and later in the morning rushing to make it to work on time, then get home and with practices, meetings and whatnot stay busy til we get the kids in bed then I'm beat and end up going to bed without reading. It's time I get my time and priorities back on track and dig in deep to God's word. Like the verse says "Draw near to me and I will draw near to you" That is what I want and need.

0 comments: