Thursday, May 17, 2007

Practice


I always look forward to Wednesday nights and worship team practice, it is always fun to get together and play and talk and just hang out. Last night we learned a new song that we will debut for the offering, a little Hillsong ditty called Mighty To Save. This is one of those songs that I think will really connect with people and I can see and hear the congregation singing and praising, it's gonna be cool. Doing a couple of songs we haven't done in a while Everyday and Rescue as well as a few others should be a good service. I am anxious for Sunday to get here and join others in worship, you know that worship where nothing else matters its just you and God connecting, thats what I'm talking about.

Only bad part of last night is my cool looking guitar is acting up not wanting to stay in tune, Tammy I need a new one like the one in the picture. It needs some repair that we will get fixed and ready to go. I let a few people in on my plans when we go wireless and as Eric Brown said it was just a few degrees off of being totally cool, we'll work on that.

0 comments: