Monday, May 21, 2007

May 20th observations

I am really liking this "Parenthood" series. So far these have been 2 great messages, yesterday was one of those where you go from laughing so hard that you almost pee on yourself to oh I do that and I shouldn't. Great stuff, I'll have to download it and listen to it again. PK comes up with some great messages and his delivery of them is top notch, he has truly taken the gift that God has given him and ran with it. Musically yesterday was all right. My playing sucked after the first two songs. During Here Is Our King I kept playing the opening riff during the first verse and was thinking something doesn't sound right, hello McFly its you. So I appologize for my lack of talent during that song. Mighty to Save is an awesome song and I can't wait to do it again, Give Us Clean Hands is starting to become a personel favorite and Rescue is awesome. I liked the way the "set" ended only wish the congregation would have went with it a little longer. From a music standpoint it was lacking but from a worship standpoint I could really feel it this week as well as last week. The worship time is really hitting with people.

0 comments: