Monday, May 14, 2007

Friends

I'd like to take a minute or two and talk about friends, not Chandler, Joey, Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe from NBC but my friends. It is always good to be able to hang out with friends having fun and enjoying time together. We had that chance this weekend hanging out with friends around a bonfire with hot dogs and smores just having fun. It is always to good to be with friends during good times but it is also good to be with friends when things aren't going as good. I have a couple of friends right now who are going through those times now and to take a lyric again from a song..."Someone loves you even when you don't think so, don't you know, you got me and Jesus." I believe in being with friends in the good times and bad times and being there for them and they are there for me when my life is going crazy. God puts people in our lives for a reason.

This Sunday was my Sunday off and it is always different not to up there playing but still enjoyable this weekend, I really like the new twist on "Sing" where they added lyrics to it. The team sounded good and I can't wait til Wednesday to get to work on this coming weekends songs. It was good to have PK back and as always good message. I dig the lessons from the bag thind each time it is done although I think next time someone other than Ryan should select the item. Let someone else select it and him do the message. I stopped in Sight and Sound Saturday and found a few guitars I'd like to have at some point, then I can give the borrowed gutiar back and have a couple of my own. Once again Tammy doesn't see this as a priority. Maybe I'll just settle for a talk box, that would be cool on a few songs. For now though enjoy the day and be a light for someone today.

0 comments: