Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Random Thought

Last night while over at Tammy's mom and dad's for May birthdays, we have a birthday in the family all but 1 day in the first week of May, I was sitting out in the garage with her dad as a storm was coming in. I was just sitting there in amazment at how powerful God is while I was waiting for this storm to come in. Listening to the thunder and seeing the lightning every once in awhile that is one thing in nature that just makes me stand in awe of God's power. I know different people have different things that make them stand in awe but storms for some reason is one of mine. I think it would be really cool to be up there in heaven sitting with God as a storm is going on down here with him saying to the lightning you go there, thunder I can't hear you...etc. I know I'm a little off center but hey that's me.

0 comments: