Thursday, May 3, 2007

Likes and dislikes

Here are a few things that I like and dislike in no particular order.

I like hanging out with the wife and kids, we don't have to be doing anything its just fun to be with them.

I like a loud screaming guitar, wild sounds included.

I like being at church any night or day of the week and soaking in all I can.

I like a big old strawberry pie, next one coming my way next month for my birthday.

I don't like those who don't know how to drive or those who think the whole road is all for them.

I like being with family but I don't like having to wait 14 hours to get there or them get here.

I not a big fan of long road trips, flying is the way to go.

I don't like the feeling you get when you have to say something negative to someone.

I don't like people who constantly put others down.

I like when God uses something so small or simple to get your attention.

I like the fact that we have ApologetiX coming tomorrow night but I don't like the fact that we haven't sold as many tickets as I had hoped for. But, as long as one person walks out of that show changed than it was all worth it.

I am sure there are others but my mind has went blank for the time being.

0 comments: