Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't ya just hate it when.......


You know about something that might be happening but you can't say anything until it becomes a definate thing. That's what I'm going through right now on something that is a month away. Only a few know what might happen but it is exciting and cool and would just be "off the hook." I found out about it Friday from someone, got the ball started, heard back with a go for it, the little misses took the baton and ran with it and now we sit and wait. But when we find out I'll let you know one way or the other. This is soooooo cool I can't wait.

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

We've got a secret ;-) ... just a couple more days (or less) and you can spill the beans.

Coby said...

Nice. You posted a blog just to torture me. Thanks. lol =]

Anonymous said...

I know the secret (said in my best sing-song voice) :-) But, I won't tell - I'll let you have that pleasure when the time is right!