Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No title available

I had a fun time last night watching my wife make up posters for the Compassion Sunday event at FFC and how much she has gotten into the event. She is very intent in what she does and wants to put posters, fliers, and anything she can to get the word out about it. She is a very organized person when something like this comes up and she goes over things a couple of times wondering if she forgot anything or what can we do to make this better. If coordinating an event is a gift or talent she most defineately has it. We sent out e-mails last night to friends and family for the event and asked them to send it to their friends and families as well. Sent the word out to Joy FM, which by the way I won another cd for the name that tune game, WBCL in Ft. Wayne, WGNR and WQME in Anderson to help spread the word of this event. I am praying that many people in our little town will step out and help these children and I invite you to pray with me for this.

On another note I was thinking on the way in this morning about the youth group, I have enjoyed these last few months at being involved with them and devoloping friendships with alot of them. I was thinking of how when you look at them they are all at different stages in their walk with God, some are full on in all the way, others are taking steps getting closer to that point and others are just starting out on their journey. It is a blessing to be involved with these students on their walk and who knows maybe I and the other leaders are making a lasting impact on these students and who knows where that will lead.

0 comments: