Monday, March 17, 2008

Tourney Time

It is one of the greatest time of the year for those of us who are big sports fans, the NCAA tourney is about to begin. I have for the longest time always enjoyed this, watching game after game Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday seeing teams I've never heard of or only seen once or twice, big name teams going down to some obscure school. It is just great, keep winning keep playing. Buzzer beaters, your emotions changing from victory to defeat in a few seconds. Watching these kids giving everything they have just to play another day. Its a great time of the year. Today I've been busy filling out brackets, I did one last night for youth, 3 this morning on facebook, I'll be doing the one from work here in a bit, 1 from a supplier who gives out free stuff to the top 20 or 30, Yahoo will have one I'll do, and Remedy FM has one out. Its all for fun and cool to see how well you can predict games, which doesn't always go to plan. After watching alot of conference tourneys this weekend I am ready for the real deal this week. Enjoyed a game Friday night that went 3 overtimes between Boise State and New Mexico State which Boise finally won.

0 comments: