Friday, March 14, 2008

Pretty cool news

I got some cool news today, after coming home from an enjoyable early afternoon with the little Mrs.'s there was a message on our answering machine from Naomi Miller from JOY FM. They were asking if I would be interested in doing some Saturday afternoons there from 12 to 3 pm sometime. I called them back and got to talk to Dan Franks who runs the station and low and behold I will be on the air tomorrow from 12-3 pm as well as tonight from 10-11 pm. It has been too cool to be able to do something that I had always dreamed about, and now the adventure continues. Listen if you can and I'll give you the inside stuff Monday.

1 comments:

Keym said...

I can be a little slow on the pick up sometimes... How cool that you DJ! I'm a nerd for not knowing that already! I *insert sad sigh here* no longer can listen to JOYFM anymore. Since we moved to Muncie I can't pick it up. Boo, but still fill me in lata!