Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When is it going to dry out?

With all the rain that we are getting today and what we got yesterday, Chalfant Lake is back in our front yard, and all the snow from previous storms I think it will be May now when it all finally dries up. This has been some crazy weather and alot of wet weather for the last few months. I think I'm ready for some nice 70-75 degree days like 4 or 5 all in a row to get over the last month.

Gospel Music Channel is supposed to be on today on DirecTv but I checked this morning before coming to work and it wasn't on yet. I'll have to check up on it later. Get those brackets filled out and enjoy some basketball this weekend as well as the start of what will be an amazing new series at FFC "Wait." Still up in the air if we will be there this weekend, find out later today.

0 comments: