Thursday, March 13, 2008

Solid Rock Friday Night

Just a little reminder for tomorrow night that I will be on Solid Rock Friday Night from 10-11 on 88.9 JOY FM. If you can't pick it up where your at you can listen online at 889joyfm.com. Tell all you family, friends, co-workers, and anyone else you can think of. Its been a few weeks since I've got to be on the air so I am excited and like the geek I am I will be looking up useful or useless information on some of the bands I plan on playing tomorrow to talk about before or after songs I play from them. Call in at 877-335-4569 and place a request or just to say hey. I plan on taking as many cd's over as I can so hopefully I will have the requests covered, sorry no Gaithers or country though. I put this on here today because I don't know if I'll be on here tomorrow as it is Tammy and I's 16th anniversary and we plan on spending the day in Muncie going out to eat and who knows what else. Listen if you can and hopefully it will be an enjoyable experience for all.

1 comments:

Coby said...

Happy anniversary! =]