Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ever had one of those days


Have you ever had a day where everywhere you turn something is going wrong or bad news is lurking around every corner. With the recent loss to the FFC family last night at practice started off with heavy hearts buy we can take joy in the fact that Glen is in a much better place. I get home with a text on my phone of a friends grandpa who God is getting ready to take at anytime so pray for him and his family, then got on the computer and got an email from another friend who got a message from another about a fellow who I used to work at the race track with who found out he has cancer in his stomach, please pray for him also. With all of this going on I saw this picture that will kind of lighten the mood. I know you know someone that would do this.

1 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

That would be SO cool if the flash went off in her eye.

Funny story - my mom and I were sitting in church listening to my dad preach; mom thought she needed some breath spray - she went to squirt some in her mouth only she aimed wrong and sprayed me right in the eye... I had the best smelling eyeball ever! I've since regained my eyesight ;-)