Friday, March 2, 2007

I would like to be in Norfolk, VA tonight.


Tonight in Norfolk, VA my brother and his wife will get to experience what Tyson and I enjoyed 2 weeks ago. The Newsboys Go tour with Kutless (my favorite) and Stellar Kart. We were fortunate to get front row seats through the Pro-Life Music Festival and it was just a good show with good bands and in the words of Tyson a "gooder" message. There was some rockin, some smoke and confetti (we need that on a Sunday morning sometime to open worship with), spinning drums, spinning guitars, times of comedy and times of some awesome worship. I know they will enjoy it and I wish I was there. The photo is of the spinning durm solo from Duncan Phillips of the Newsboys.

Today though tickets go on sale for Toby Mac, Thousand Foot Krutch, Building 429, and Family Force 5 at Anderson. Will be getting tickets for Taylor and myself, I dig concerts. Anyone know of any other good ones coming around?

Ready for Sunday to see the visions of all 4 pastors and what to expect in the coming months. We will be treated to the Satruday night worship team as they get ready for March 17th. I have been able to practice a few times with them and they have alot to offer so should be fun. See you all in church on Sunday.

0 comments: