Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nothing

I remember Jared once wore a t-shirt to practice one night that said "I bring nothing to the table" and that is the way I am feeling today. He always has those shirts with the funny sayings, my favorite was always the "I put the fun in funeral."
Don't have no great insights to give no fun little tidbits just nothing. Every once in a while, more like every other week, I hit that wall were the lack of sleep catches up with me and this is that time. I just want to go back to bed for about 4 or 5 more hours. I get to work and sometimes wonder how in the world did I make it here? I don't remember some of the trip. Looking forward though to next week, kids are on spring break, no meetings to go to no band practice for me, my week off, no more basketball, nothing just come to work and go home and hopefully relax a day or two. Maybe we will have some monster storms come in and Tammy and I can sit at the window and watch God do his work with the storm.

1 comments:

bryan vickery said...

Maybe God could hold off on those monster storms until after I'm off the golf course...