Friday, March 9, 2007

I've got a date

I can't wait for tomorrow night, I have a date with the most wonderfulest wife in the world. We haven't had a "date night" for a while so I'm excited about spending some time with the wifeeee. Thanks David and Angel for helping us to have this wonderful evening. Look out Applebee's here we come. Tammy and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary this coming Wednesday, more on that next week, so this is our little celebration.

Also looking forward to Sunday to hear Pastor Jeff give the message. I could sit and listen to Kris preach everyday but I know he is enjoying his break so I look forward to hear what Jeff has for us. If his message is as "big" as his heart is it's gonna be good. That Pastor of Outreach fits him to a T. The music should be good, still looking for the right sound on a few songs but by Sunday it will be there and we will rock in some spots and mellow out in others but just remember to be active in the worship. I am ready to worship at full volume sometime with some real rocking worship tunes, i.e. "Take My Life" by Jeremy Camp would be a good one. Also trying to get a little punk rocking number to start the service with sometime, it will totally rule and really get the blood pumpin' and loosen everyone up. Keep watching.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome - our turn comes next weekend! We're only 1 day and 1 year behind ya. Hope you two enjoy some "adult" time - no pb&j, lizards, or rats...unless of course, you like those things!! ENJOY! :-) AJS