Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I still don't like Mondays

Like I said yesterday Mondays ruin a perfectly good weekend. Yesterday was one of those Mondays that could not end quick enough. Work stunk, I had to do something I didn't want to and got mad at myself for not saying no and sticking with my convictions, I really need to work on boldness more and more everyday. Leaving a lady at work as I was backing up and getting ready to go decide to back up to right into the side of my car, luckily it just made a small dent in around the back side tire area no biggy. In the mood I was in I just put it in drive and went. Down the road at the drycleaners a guy ran smack into the building and got hurt pretty bad from what the paper said, bricks from the building were clear out on Bethel. Traffic stunk coming home, that is one of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't pay attention or have no clue driving, passing on double yellows, whipping in and out of traffic, flying by and cutting you off just to turn back in front of you.
I get home though and Tammy and I enjoyed a nice walk that helped calm me down.

I started reading a book I've read a few times again last night. "The One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" I'm sure alot of you have heard about it or read it great book. I am reading it again because my witnessing is lacking. I want to do it everyday but find some reason not to or just plain don't. When I read this book I get fired up so I hope this is the time that pushes that button and kicks me in the rear to get in gear and go. Just a quick snipet of what I read last night was we think sometimes we "GOT" to go to church, tithe, witness, read the bible but instead of looking at it as "GOT" to do it we should look at it as we "GET" to do it. How cool is it that we "GET" to connect with the GOD of the universe on a daily basis and read His word and tell others about it and give back to Him what is His. With the mindset of GET instead of GOT live is much easier and more enjoyable.

0 comments: