Monday, March 26, 2007

Mondays

Mondays always seem to ruin a perfectly good weekend. Good weekend though, went to Indy to the Children's Museum and had a good time even fell asleep at the planitarium for a few minutes, I never should have made fun of my Grandpa Ullom growing up. He could fall asleep anytime anywhere and we used to laugh and make fun of it. Guess who can do it now. Anyway we get done head back to the car to go to Sam Ash and get in and nothing, won't start. Go back inside to the information desk, ask if they could give us a number to call someone to help and he sends a security guy over with a charger pack gives us a jump and we are on our way. No Sam Ash though just wanted to get home. Found out our driving lights that are on whenever the car is on were staying on. Pulled the fuse and fixed that problem.

Sunday was good another great message from PK. This has been a great series so far, really seems to be connecting with alot of people and teaching others like myself. This is another one of those series' that I don't want to see end but I know the next one will be even better. Musically seemed to drag in places and was real good in others. Mad props to Dave Rees and his song at the offering. He nailed it even after spending Saturday yelling at the state finals. Incredible talent that guy has.
I get to sit in with the Saturday night guys this week as a fill in, I'm excited to check out that service. I get Sunday off this week and am looking forward to a week of no meetings or practices for Tammy and myself.

Friday I was on JOY FM again pumping up the APOLOGETIX show we are having Friday May 4th at 7:30 p.m. Gave away 2 cd's and a pair of tickets and got to help with some of the song selection and had a good time. Congrats to Bly for winning the tickets. Will be doing it again this Friday so be listening from 8 to 10 and maybe you to can pick up some freebies.

0 comments: