Monday, March 19, 2007

What a weekend

This weekend was incredible, it was a day longer thanks to a vacation day on Friday. Tammy and I got to have another little date going to Olive Garden for lunch, then went to the Arena at BSU for the Aquire the Fire. This is the second one that I have worked this time I was an usher and got positioned in the section straight back from the stage. As I was standing there helping people find where they needed to be here comes Bryan and the FFC gang, don't worry they stayed in line. Friday night was cool it is always good to hear Ron Luce talk, he is very passionate on the youth. The altar call filled the floor and had people going back into the exits of the floor. RED the band that played Friday was LOOOOOUUUUUUDDDDD. I love that kind of stuff though. Saturday was an early rise with about 4-5 hours of sleep, got to the arena got set up and went through the morning session kind of coasting. Offering came and as I was taking the buckets to the floor I turn to go back up to my spot I ran into Tammy Reagon, a lady I worked with at Twoson for about 7 or 8 years and haven't seen for about 5 years. It was good talking to and connecting with her again and seeing how much she has grown spiritually in those years. She was helping there as well so we got to talk a few times during the breaks, she had her son there and I pray that the ATF stirs something up inside of him. Saturday nights altar call was even more awesome than Friday's as the entire floor was just a sea of people. Too cool.
Yesterday at church was great as well, the first part of the new series was killer, and by the sound of the end when PK asked if there were those who were ready to say enough of the temptation there were quite a few lives changed. Lessons from the bag was good again. Ryan did a great job fighting the cold he was having. Music was good with a few slight problems, SHOUT YOUR FAME needs a little tweeking but other than that it was all right. It is always good to see God working in peoples lives.

0 comments: